Kosovo is an area in Eastern Europe, located in the heart of the Balkans and bordered by Macedonia to the South, Albania to the West, Montenegro to the North-West and Serbia to the North-East. Known as the Republic of Kosovo, the region declared itself independent from Serbia in 2008. With a small population of fewer than 2 million, 90% of the country has Albanian roots with the remaining 10% of Serbian origin.
Montenegro, Albania, Croatia & Kosovo, Trek & Walk, 8 days
- from £895 (land only) - from €1,255 (land only) - from $1,460 (land only)
- A one week walking holiday in the heart of the Balkan Mountains
- Trek the Accursed Mountains of Kosovo, Montenegro and Albania
- Spectacular hike from Montengro to Albania over Talijanca - 2056m
- Experience friendly rural guesthouses and Albanian hospitality
- Explore Lake Skadar home to rare birdlife and UNESCO Bay of Kotor