Annapurna Circuit and the Thorung La
Nepal, Trek & Walk, 15 days - from £1,345 (land only) - from €1,815 (land only) - from $2,355 (land only)
- An experienced English speaking local leader
- Kathmandu Airport transfers
- Internal flights and all land transport involved in the itinerary
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara and lodge accommodation on trek
- Guided sightseeing tour of Kathmandu
- All meals as detailed in the meal plan
- Once on trek the group will be assisted by porters and a local guide
What's Not Included
- Travel Insurance
- Nepalese Visa
- Tips for porters and other trek staff
- Miscellaneous expenses - drinks and souvenirs etc.
All meals are included in the trip price from dinner on day 1 to breakfast on day 15.
Whilst on trek there are 10 nights in lodges/tea houses. All accommodation is on a twin-sharing basis (note that in some lodges only dormitory beds may be available). If you are travelling by yourself you will be paired up with another single client of the same sex. The Nepalese trekking lodges also known as 'tea-houses' are simple, friendly and atmospheric. As they are far from the nearest road is it not surprising that they are simple establishments as everything must be carried up by porters or animals. Mostly these lodges have heated dining areas which are often attractively decorated. Accommodation is basic in unheated rooms with wooden beds and foam mattress. You will need a sleeping bag. The lodges have shared washing and toilet facilities. Some lodges have solar powered showers (charged at $2 - $3 per shower) and battery charging facilities (also charged at a rate per hour). Staying at the lodges is a great way to meet fellow hikers and the locals. The group will also spend a total of 3 nights in Kathmandu and 1 night in Pokhara at centrally-located tourist-class hotels. For the 4 hotel nights single rooms are available for a supplementary cost. Additional hotel nights in Kathmandu are also available. For Hotel prices and single supplement costs please refer to the dates and prices page of the trip on our website. Hotels are subject to availability and prices may vary.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.