Mountain Bike the Annapurna Circuit
Nepal, Bike - Fat Tyre, 15 days - from £1,395 (land only) - from €1,955 (land only) - from $2,260 (land only)
- An experienced professional local bike guide
- Kathmandu Airport transfers
- Internal flight from Pokhara to Kathmandu
- All land transport involved in the itinerary
- A guided sightseeing tour of Kathmandu
- All accommodation as detailed in the trip dossier
- All meals throughout the trip
- Baggage transfer will be provided by porters and by vehicle where this is practical
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Nepalese Visa
- Tips for guides and support crew
- Miscellaneous expenses - drinks and souvenirs etc. Bike Carriage on the flights - please check with your carrier for charges
All meals are included in the trip price from dinner on Day 1 of the Land Only itinerary to lunch on Day 15.
During this trip the group will spend 2 nights in Kathmandu at a centrally located tourist-class hotel. We will also spend 1 night in hotel accommodation in Pokhara. Whilst on the circuit around the Annapurnas, there are 11 nights spent in simple lodges. These establishments are owned and run by local people and provide generally twin-sharing accommodation, although we might also find ourselves in rooms with 4 people sharing, or even in dormitory-style rooms, with many beds. These lodges provide simple beds only, where you will need to use your sleeping bag. They have comfortable dining rooms often decorated with traditional art and textiles. The central feature on chilly nights is the wood-burning stove, which creates a cosy communal atmosphere. Facilities are shared and basic and may not include a shower. If you are travelling by yourself, you will be paired up with another single client of the same sex. For the hotel nights in Kathmandu and Pokhara single rooms are available for a supplementary cost. Additional hotel nights in Kathmandu are also available. For hotel prices and single supplement costs please refer to the dates and prices page of the trip on our website. Hotels are subject to availability and prices may vary.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.