Albania's Accursed Mountains
Albania, Trek & Walk, 9 days - from £595 (land only) - from €835 (land only) - from $980 (land only)
- A professional English-speaking local guide
- Single timed Tirana Airport transfers at the beginning and end of the trip
- All land transport throughout the trip
- 1 night's hotel accommodation in Shkodra and 1 night in Kruja
- 6 nights village guesthouse accommodation
- Baggage transfers by pack-horses or mules during the trek
- Ferry ride on Lake Koman
- Entrance fees at tourist sites
- All meals
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Tips for local staff
- Tirana Airport transfers (other than the single group transfer at the beginning and end of the trip)
- Miscellaneous expenses - drinks and souvenirs etc.
All meals are included in the trip price, from dinner on day 1 to breakfast on day 9.
During this trip, the group will spend 1 night at a comfortable hotel in Shkodra and 1 night at a similar establishment in Kruja. These hotels provide twin-sharing accommodation. There will also be 6 nights in basic village guesthouse or farmhouse accommodation in Thethi, Nderlysa, and Valbona, with up to 5 or 6 persons sharing a room. Note that it may be necessary for male and female group members to share, depending on the make-up of the group. The village guesthouses, whilst charming and friendly, have basic facilities. For the 2 nights in hotels, it should be possible to arrange for single room occupancy at additional cost. For hotel prices and single supplement costs please refer to the website. Hotels are subject to availability and prices may vary.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.