Luxury Annapurna Lodge Trek
Nepal, Trek & Walk, 8 days - from £1,295 (land only) - from €1,750 (land only) - from $2,165 (land only)
- An English-speaking local leader
- Kathmandu Airport transfers
- Internal flights and all land transport involved in the itinerary
- All accommodation as described in the trip dossier
- All meals throughout the holiday
- Full day sightseeing tour of Kathmandu Valley including guide and entrance fees
- Once on trek the group will be assisted by porters and experienced Sherpa guides (1:4 ratio)
What's Not Included
- Travel Insurance
- Nepalese Visa
- Tips for porters and other trek staff
- Miscellaneous expenses - drinks and souvenirs etc.
All meals included in the holiday price from dinner on day 1 to breakfast on day 8
In Kathmandu we stay at the Gokarna Forest Resort, a luxurious haven of tranquility, set within a former royal hunting reserve on the outskirts of the city. In Pokhara we have 1 night at the Hotel Shangri-Village, a high standard hotel with sensational views of the Annapurnas from every room and even from the pool!. While on trek we will stay in Ker and Downey luxury lodges in comfortable twin or double rooms with attached bathroom and hot and cold running water. All these lodges are carefully located to offer spectacular panoramas on the surrounding countryside and also of the Himalayas. While these lodges are vastly superior to standard lodges in the mountains (which generally do not have running hot water and use shared washing rooms and toilets), they are never-the-less remote. All furnishings fittings and equipment have to be carried long distances by porters. You should therefore not expect the standards that can be achieved in luxury accommodation in the city. All accommodation is on a twin sharing basis. If you are travelling by yourself you will be paired up with another single client of the same sex. Depending on availability, single rooms can be requested at a supplementary cost. Additional hotel nights in Kathmandu can also be arranged.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.