Luxury Annapurna Lodge Trek
Nepal, Trek & Walk, 8 days - from £1,095 (land only) - from €1,295 (land only) - from $1,795 (land only)
- An English-speaking local leader
- Kathmandu Airport transfers
- Internal flights and all land transport involved in the itinerary
- All accommodation as described in the trip dossier
- All meals throughout the holiday
- Full day sightseeing tour of Kathmandu Valley including guide and entrance fees
- Once on trek the group will be assisted by porters and experienced Sherpa guides (1:4 ratio)
What's Not Included
- Travel Insurance
- Nepalese Visa
- Tips for porters and other trek staff
- Miscellaneous expenses - drinks and souvenirs etc.
All meals included in the holiday price from dinner on day 1 to breakfast on day 8
In Kathmandu we stay in the Yak and Yeti hotel. This hotel is located right in the heart of the city just a stone's throw from the old Royal Palace and five minutes walk away from Thamel. The Yak and Yeti is also the longest established and probably the most famous, hotel in Kathmandu. In Pokhara we have 1 night at the Hotel Shangri-Village in Pokhara, a high standard hotel with sensational views of the Annapurnas from every room and even from the pool!. While on trek we will stay in Ker and Downey luxury lodges in comfortable twin or double rooms with attached bathroom and hot and cold running water. All these lodges are carefully located to offer spectacular panoramas on the surrounding countryside and also of the Himalayas. While these lodges are vastly superior to standard lodges in the mountains (which generally do not have running hot water and use shared washing rooms and toilets), they are never-the-less remote. All furnishings fittings and equipment have to be carried long distances by porters. You should therefore not expect the standards that can be achieved in luxury accommodation in the city. All accommodation is on a twin sharing basis. If you are travelling by yourself you will be paired up with another single client of the same sex. Depending on availability, single rooms can be requested at a supplementary cost. Additional hotel nights in Kathmandu can also be arranged.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.