Armenia's Trekking Highlights
Armenia, Trek & Walk, 11 days - from £1,095 (land only) - from €1,535 (land only) - from $1,835 (land only)
- A professional English-speaking local guide
- SIngle timed Yerevan Airport transfers for preferred flights
- All land transport throughout the trip
- Hotel accommodation in Yerevan and at Sevan Lake
- Guesthouse or hotel in Dzoraget
- Meals as detailed in the Meal Plan
- A full service trek including all food and equipment (excluding personal equipment)
- Baggage transfer by 4WD as required during the trekking
- Brandy Factory tour and other sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Armenia Visa
- Yerevan Airport transfers (other than single timed transfer)
- Tips for local staff
- Miscellaneous expenses - drinks and souvenirs etc.
All breakfasts / 8 lunches / 7 dinners
During this trip, the group will spend 4 nights at a comfortable hotel in Yerevan. There will also be a night at a guesthouse or hotel in Dzoraget and 1 night in a hotel at Sevan Lake. 4 nights camping in with communal mess tent, camp kitchen, toilet tent, chairs, camping tables etc. For the hotel nights and the camping it should be possible to arrange for single room occupancy at additional cost. Additional nights at the beginning and end are also available, and are subject to availability and prices may vary.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.