Peru, Trek & Walk, 14 days - from £1,495 (land only) - from €1,795 (land only) - from $2,465 (land only)
- An experienced English speaking local leader
- Cusco Airport transfers
- Machu Picchu entrance fees
- Accommodation as described in the trip dossier
- Meals as described in the meal plan
- All land transport involved in the itinerary
- When camping a full service including food and all equipment (excluding personal equipment)
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Some meals as described in the meal plan
- Tips for porters and other trek staff
- Miscellaneous expenses - drinks and souvenirs etc
In Cusco, Ollantaytambo, and Aguas Calientes below Machu Picchu, there is a wide range of dining options and while staying in these cities and towns it makes sense to give you the choice of where and what to eat. We have therefore not included in the trip price, meals (other than breakfast) whilst staying in hotels throughout this tour. Clients will be expected to pay for these meals (5 lunches and 5 dinners - see itinerary for details) and you should allow approximately £6 - £15 per meal. While trekking a full trek service including all meals is provided.
On arrival in Ollantaytambo the group will spend one night in comfortable lodge accommodation, and thereafter 2 nights in a centrally-located tourist class hotel in Cusso. The group will have a further 2 nights in hotel accommodation in Cusco at the end of the trip. There are 8 nights camping. All accommodation is allocated on a twin sharing basis. If you are travelling by yourself you will be paired up with another single client of the same sex. This must be arranged 8 weeks ahead of departure and is subject to availability. (Please note that single tent hire does not include single rooms in hotels). Depending on availability, it may be possible to pre-book single hotel rooms. For additional hotel prices and single supplement costs please refer to the dates and prices page of the trip on our website.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.