The Berliner Hohenweg
Austria, Trek & Walk, 9 days - from £1,095 (land only) - from €1,315 (land only) - from $1,795 (land only)
- An English-speaking qualified mountain guide
- Single timed group transfers between Munich Airport and the beginning and end of the trip
- 2 nights guesthouse and 6 nights mountain hut accommodation
- All meals except lunches
- All land transport and transfers required by the itinerary
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Lunches and snacks
- Miscellaneous personal expenses
- Entrance fees and costs involved in any optional activities
All meals except lunches are included, from dinner on Day 1 to breakfast on Day 9.
We spend 2 nights in a guesthouse in Hippach-Schwendberg close to the town of Mayrhofen. We also have 6 nights in mountain huts. Huts in the Zillertal provide simple accommodation in non-segregated dormitory rooms. All the huts have a dining room, toilets and washing facilities. Some also have drying rooms and showers.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.