Walking in the Balkan Borderlands
Montenegro & Albania & Kosovo, Trek & Walk, 8 days - from £895 (land only) - from €1,075 (land only) - from $1,475 (land only)
- English-speaking local guide
- Group airport transfers
- All accommodation as described in the trip dossier
- Meals as detailed in the Meal Plan
- All land transport required by the itinerary
- National park entrance fees
- All excursions mentioned in the itinerary.
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Airport taxes
- Airport transfers other than group transfers
- Any extra activities and excursions
- Tips for local staff
- Miscellaneous personal expenditure
All meals are included in the holiday price, from dinner on day 1 to breakfast on day 8.
During this trip, the group will spend 1 night at a comfortable hotel in Peja/Pec, 1 night at a similar establishment in Podgorica, and 2 nights in Kotor. These hotels provide twin-sharing, en-suite accommodation. There will also be 4 nights in basic village hotel/guesthouse/farmhouse accommodation with between 2 and 5 people sharing a room and a bathroom. Note that it may be necessary for male and female group members to share, depending on the make-up of the group. The village guesthouses, whilst charming and friendly, have basic facilities. For the 3 nights in hotels, it should be possible to arrange for single room occupancy at additional cost. For hotel prices and single supplement costs please refer to the website. Hotels are subject to availability and prices may vary.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.