Bhutan Thunder Dragon Ride
Bhutan & India, Bike - Semi Slick, 12 days - from £2,795 (land only) - from €3,915 (land only) - from $4,500 (land only)
- A KE biking leader
- Delhi Airport transfers (on Day 1 and Day 12 of the Land Only itinerary)
- Internal flights and all land transport as detailed in the itinerary
- Support vehicles and drivers throughout the time that the group spends in Bhutan
- All accommodation as detailed in the trip dossier
- All meals included
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Indian and Bhutan Visas
- Delhi Airport transfers (other than on Day 1 and Day 12 of the Land Only itinerary)
- Tips for local support crew
- Departure taxes
- Miscellaneous expenses - drinks and souvenirs etc
- Bike Carriage on the flights - please check with the airlines for charges
All meals are included except lunch and dinner on Day 1 of the Land Only itinerary and lunch on Day 12.
On arrival in Delhi we stay in a tourist class hotel near to the airport. On our return to Delhi at the end of the trip, the group will have time for an evening meal in a restaurant before transferring to the international airport. Although no overnight hotel is included on this last night we make use of a couple of day rooms to allow us to shower and change ahead of our homeward flight. We use the best available standard of hotel and lodge accommodation during our time in Bhutan and there are one/two nights where we will probably have to camp. All accommodation is allocated on a twin-sharing basis. If you are travelling by yourself you will be paired up with another single client of the same sex. It is possible to hire a single tent for the camping nights, at additional cost (please note that single tent hire does not include single rooms in hotels). Depending on availability, it should also be possible to book a single room for the hotel night in Delhi and for the hotels and lodges in Bhutan. For additional hotel prices and single supplement costs please refer to the dates and prices page of the trip on our website.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.