Brazils Highest Waterfall Trek

Brazil, Trek & Walk, 20 days - from $6,420 (land only)

Trek & Walk

Visa Information

For entry into Brazil, you must have a full passport that has at least 6 months remaining validity.

Citizens of the UK, most European and Scandinavian countries, New Zealand and South Africa do not require a visa if the intended stay in Brazil is less than 90 days.

Citizens of the USA, Canada and Australia do require a visa to visit Brazil. For passport holders of these countries and other countries not mentioned above, please contact the Brazilian embassy in your own country.

Border crossing at Iguazu Falls, into Argentina

As of January 2013 Argentina are now charging USA, Canadian, and Australian citizens a fee to enter the country from any entry point – land, sea or plane. US citizens $160 a fee valid for 10 years, Canadian citizens $75 valid for one single entry, and Australian citizens $100 valid for 1 year. It is required that these fees are paid online PRIOR to arrival. For further details please visit: and click on ‘Pay your reciprocity rate’ in the left hand navigation bar. You should ensure that you have a copy of your paper work (paid fees) with you when you cross the border) These figures are subject to change at any time.

Passengers intending to travel via the USA, please note the following:

Your passport must have a machine readable bar code if you are transiting through the US. You must complete an online application form to travel to, or transit through the USA.

Under the new Electronic System for Travel Authorisation (ESTA), all travellers, including children, from the 27 countries under the US visa waiver programme will have to fill out an electronic travel authorization form online ( prior to boarding any US-bound aircraft or ship. You can also use this site to check whether your country is part of the visa waiver scheme.

You will be required to answer questions about criminal records, communicable diseases, past history of visa revocation or deportation, and basic biographical data such as name, birth date and passport information. Changes in address and itinerary can be made online after the ESTA form has been first submitted.

You will not be allowed to board any US bound aircraft without completing the online ESTA form.

If you have a criminal record (including criminal driving offences), you will be required to obtain a visa in advance of entering or transiting the USA.

We do keep our information up to date but be advised visa requirements are subject to change. It is recommended that you contact the relevant commission in the case of recent alterations.

Print Page
Book Holiday

KE Adventure Travel, Central Car Park Road, Keswick, Cumbria CA12 5DF, England
tel +44 (0)17687 73966 USA/Canada Toll Free 1 888 630 4415

Privacy & Cookies Policy | Sitemap
Website by Accord