Beyond Kulu Trek
India, Trek & Walk, 18 days - from £1,295 (land only) - from €1,815 (land only) - from $2,100 (land only)
- A professional English-speaking local leader
- Delhi Airport transfers (on group arrival and departure days only)
- All land transport involved in the itinerary including overnight sleeper train
- All accommodation as described in the trip dossier
- All meals throughout the holiday
- Full trekking service including food and all equipment (excluding personal equipment)
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Delhi Airport transfers if arriving earlier or departing later than the group days
- Indian Visa
- Tips for trek staff
- Miscellaneous expenses - drinks and souvenirs etc.
All meals are included in the holiday price from lunch on day 1 to breakfast on day 18.
The group will have one night at conveniently located hotel in Delhi at the beginning of the trip. We will also have two night at a basic hotel or lodge in Manali and one night at a guesthouse in McLeod Ganj. In addition, there is 1 night in air conditioned sleeper accommodation on the overnight train between Pathankot and Delhi. On trek there will be a total of 12 nights camping. All accommodation is allocated on a twin-sharing basis. If you are travelling by yourself, you will be paired up with another single client of the same sex. It is possible to hire a single tent while on trek for an additional cost (please note single tent hire does not include single rooms in hotels). Depending upon availability it may be possible to arrange single rooms for the hotel nights. Please contact the KE office for a quote if you wish to do this. If your flight schedule requires that you spend extra nights in Delhi please contact the KE office to arrange extra accommodation.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.