Bumthang Festival Trek and the Black-Necked Cranes
Bhutan, Discovery, 12 days - from £2,195 (land only) - from €2,745 (land only) - from $3,840 (land only)
- Experienced English-speaking local leader
- Flights between Kathmandu and Paro
- All transfers and land transport involved in the itinerary
- All accommodation as described in the trip dossier
- All meals
- Once on trek a full service including food and all equipment (excluding personal equipment)
- A guided sightseeing tour of Kathmandu
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Nepalese visa costs
- Tips for drivers and trek staff
- Departure taxes on leaving Kathmandu and Bhutan (if applicable)
- Miscellaneous expenses - beer and souvenirs etc.
All meals are included from diner on day 1 to breakfast on day 12
During this trip the group will spend 2 nights in Kathmandu at a centrally located and comfortable hotel. In Bhutan, we use comfortable 'tourist' standard hotel or lodge accommodation. Whilst on trek there will be a total of 3 nights camping. All accommodation is allocated on a twin sharing basis. If you are travelling by yourself you will be paired up with another single client of the same sex. It is possible to hire a single tent while on trek for an additional cost. (Please note single tent hire does not include single rooms in hotels). It is also normally possible to book a single room for the hotel nights in Kathmandu, or extra nights if you plan to arrive early or depart later than the group trip dates (subject to availability). In Bhutan, single rooms are much more difficult to pre-book. However, if there is availability, we can arrange a single room for the 4 group nights in Bhutan at an additional cost. Please note that it will not be possible to book single rooms in Bhutan for festival trips. Please refer to our website for single tent prices, single supplements and additional hotel night prices (note that hotel prices can change).
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.