Bolivia, Climbing, 20 days - from £1,695 (land only) - from €2,375 (land only) - from $2,740 (land only)
- Qualified and experienced local climbing guides
- La Paz Airport transfers (on group arrival and departure dates only)
- All accommodation as described
- Meals as detailed in the Meal Plan
- All land transport involved in the itinerary
- Once on trek a full service including food and all equipment (excluding personal equipment)
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Tips for trek staff
- La Paz Airport transfers (other than on group arrival and departure dates)
- Some meals as detailed in the Meal Plan
- Bolivian airport departure tax
- Personal climbing equipment
- Miscellaneous expenses - drinks and souvenirs etc
All brerakfasts, 15 lunches and 12 dinners are included in the holiday price. Where there is a wide range of dining styles and budgets to choose from we have left this choice to you. Clients will pay for their own meals (other than breakfast) whilst staying in hotels in La Paz and Cocacabana. This amounts to 4 lunches and 7 dinners, at an average cost per meal of US $15 - $20 including wine.
During this trip the group will spend 5 nights in a comfortable hotel in La Paz, 2 nights in hotel accommodation in Copacabana beside Lake Titicaca, 1 night in basic accommodation on the Isla del Sol and 1 night at the mountain refuge beneath Huayna Potosi.
There will also be 10 nights camping. All accommodation is based on twin sharing. If you are travelling by yourself you will be paired up with another single client of the same sex. It is possible to hire a single tent while on trek for an additional cost. Please note that single tent use cannot be provided at the high camp on Illimani. Please note also that single tent hire does not include single rooms in hotels. For the 8 hotel nights, single rooms are available at supplementary cost. Additional hotel nights in La Paz are also available. For Hotel prices and single supplement costs please refer to the dates and prices page of the trip on our website. Hotels are subject to availability and prices may vary.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.