Traverse of the Cordillera Real Trek
Bolivia, Trek & Walk, 20 days - from £1,495 (land only) - from €2,020 (land only) - from $2,495 (land only)
- An experienced professional local trek leader
- La Paz Airport transfers (on group arrival and departure dates only)
- All land transport involved in the itinerary
- All accommodation as described the trip dossier
- Meals as detailed in the Meal Plan
- A full service on trek including food and all equipment (excluding personal equipment)
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Bolivian airport departure tax (if applicable)
- La Paz Airport transfers other than on group arrival and departure dates
- Some meals as detailed in the Meal Plan
- Tips for trek staff
- Miscellaneous personal expenses - drinks and souvenirs etc.
Where there is a wide range of dining options available it makes sense to leave the choice of what to eat and how much to spend to you and we have therefore not included in the holiday price, meals other than breakfasts, while staying in hotels in La Paz and Copacabana.. All breakfasts, 15 lunches and 13 dinners are included. Clients will be expected to pay for a total of 3 lunches and 6 dinners. We recommend you budget between US$15 to US$25 per meal including wine. Whilst on trek all meals are provided.
During this trip the group will spend 3 nights in a comfortable hotel in La Paz, 2 nights in comfortable hotel accommodation in Copacabana beside Lake Titicaca and 2 night in basic ecolodge accommodation on the Isla del Sol. Whilst on trek there will be a total of 12 nights camping. All accommodation is based on twin sharing. If you are travelling by yourself you will be paired up with another single client of the same sex. It is possible to hire a single tent while on trek for an additional cost. Please note single tent hire does not include single rooms in hotels. For the 7 hotel nights, single rooms are available for a supplementary cost. Additional hotel nights in La Paz are also available. For Hotel prices and single supplement costs please refer to the dates and prices page of the trip on our website. Hotels are subject to availability and prices may vary.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.