Best of Northern India
India, Discovery, 9 days - from £745 (land only) - from €930 (land only) - from $1,305 (land only)
- A professional English-speaking local leader
- Delhi Airport transfers on the group departure day
- All land transport involved in the itinerary
- Wildlife guides during 2 Ranthambore game drives
- All accommodation as described in the trip dossier
- Meals as detailed in the Meal Plan
- Park and monument entrance fees
- Guided sightseeing tours in Jaipur Agra Varanasi and Delhi
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Delhi Airport transfers (other than group transfer) on arrival
- Indian Visa
- Tips for local staff
- Some meals as detailed in the Meal Plan
- Miscellaneous expenses - drinks and souvenirs etc.
All breakfasts and all dinners are included in the holiday price from dinner on day 1 to breakfast on day 9. Since it makes sense on a tour of this nature to occasionly skip lunch and to take snacks at any time during the day, we have not included the cost of lunches in the overall price. Any snacks or lunches will be paid for directly and we estimate that you should budget a total of £50 - £75 for this.
The group will have a total of 6 nights in comfortable tourist standard hotels in Jaipur, Ranthambore, Agra, Varanasi and Delhi. On 2 nights, the accommodation will be in air-conditioned sleeper carriages on overnight trains. All accommodation except the sleeper train is allocated on a twin-sharing basis. If you are travelling by yourself, you will be paired up with another single client of the same sex. Depending upon availability it may be possible to arrange single rooms for the hotel nights. For hotel prices and single supplement costs please refer to the dates and prices page of the trip on our website.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.