On the Road to Mandalay - Burma by Bike
Burma, Bike - Semi Slick, 14 days - from £2,495 (land only) - from €3,495 (land only) - from $3,875 (land only)
- An experienced local English-speaking mountain bike guide
- Single timed airport transfers
- Support vehicle and driver
- All accommodation as described
- Meals as per the Meal Plan
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Visa (if applicable)
- Airport transfers other than those described
- Tips for local crew and drivers
- Some meals as per the Meal Plan
- Miscellaneous expenses - drinks and souvenirs etc
- Bike Carriage on the flights - please check with your carrier for charges
All meals are included in the trip cost, with the exception of dinner on the third night we spend in Mandalay.
There are 2 nights in Yangon, 1 night in Kalaw, 2 nights in Nyaungshwe, 1 night in Pindaya, 3 nights in Mandalay, 1 night in Myingyan, 1 night at Mount Popa and 2 nights in Bagan. The hotel accommodation is in comfortable, tourist class establishments with twin sharing rooms and en-suite facilities. If you are travelling by yourself you will be paired up with another single client of the same sex. Depending on availability, it is possible to book a single supplement for the trip. For hotel prices and single supplement costs please refer to the dates and prices page of the trip on our website.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.