Buena Vista Cuba - Adventure Holiday in Cuba
Cuba, Discovery, 10 days - from £995 (land only) - from €1,395 (land only) - from $1,670 (land only)
- Professional English-speaking tour leader
- Airport transfers
- Accommodation as described in the trip dossier
- Meals as detailed in the Meal Plan
- All land transport required by the itinerary
- All entrance fees required by the itinerary
- Cuban Tourist Card (Cuban Visa)
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Airport departure taxes (if applicable)
- Some meals as detailed in the Meal Plan
- Tips to local staff
- Cost of any optional activities
- Miscellaneous personal spending
All meals, with the exception of 1 dinner and 1 lunch, are included in the holiday cost. When staying in Havana, with access to a wide choice of dining options and budgets, it makes sense to leave the choice to you. You should allow approximately $15 per meal for a total of 1 lunch and 1 dinner whilst in the city.
During this holiday you will spend 3 nights in a comfortable tourist-class hotel in the old town of Havana, 3 nights at tourist-class hotels with swimming pool in Vinales and Hanabanilla. In the Sierra Escambray you stay 1 night at a simple hotel, with an indoor swimming pool. At Playa Ancon you have 2 nights at an all inclusive hotel with bungalows near the beach. All hotels have en-suite facilities. Single rooms are available for a supplementary cost. If you are travelling by yourself, you will be paired up with another single client of the same sex. Additional hotel nights in Havana are also available. For hotel prices and single supplement costs please refer to the dates and prices page of the trip on our website or contact the office. Hotels are subject to availability and prices may vary.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.