Trekking the craters of Mount Cameroon
Cameroon, Trek & Walk, 9 days - from £1,395 (land only) - from €1,645 (land only) - from $2,300 (land only)
- English and French speaking professional tour leader
- Local guide and support staff
- Single timed group airport transfers
- Accommodation as described in the trip dossier
- All land transport as detailed in the trip dossier
- Meals as detailed in the Meal Plan
- Full trek service including all camping equipment (except personal equipment)
What's Not Included
- Travel Insurance
- Airport transfers other than group transfers
- Tips for local staff
- Some meals as detailed in the Meal Plan
- Miscellaneous personal expenses
The holiday price includes all breakfasts, 7 lunches and 7 dinners. All meals are included from dinner on Day 2 until breakfast on Day 9. Meals other than breakfasts are not included while in Douala. In practice this means you are responsible for payment for one lunch and two dinners while in Doula. There is a wide range of dining options available and you should budget between 5 and 10 Euros for each of these meals.
During this trip the group will spend 1 night at a tourist class Hotel in Douala. We also have the use of day-rooms in this hotel during our final day. In Buea and Nkongsamba we have a total of 3 nights in standard tourist class hotels and 1 night in the Villa Lucille, a comfortable resort set in gardens and forest on the slopes of Mount Manengouba. During the ascent of Mount Cameroon we have 3 nights wild camping. All accommodation is based on twin (exceptionally triple) sharing. If you are travelling by yourself you will be paired up with another single client of the same sex. Single rooms or tents are not available.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.