Backroads of Cambodia
Cambodia, Bike - Semi Slick, 14 days - from £1,045 (land only) - from €1,390 (land only) - from $1,830 (land only)
- English-speaking professional cycle guide guide
- Siem Reap Airport transfers on Day 1
- Phnom Penh Airport transfers on Day 14
- Transfers by car and boat as required
- A support vehicle and driver
- All accommodation as described in the trip dossier
- Meals as detailed in the Meal Plan
- Mountain bike
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Some meals as detailed in the Meal Plan
- Cycling helmet (bring your own)
- Miscellaneous personal expenses
- Bike Carriage on the flights - please check with your carrier for charges
All meals are included except lunch and dinner in Phnom Penh on the penultimate day of the Land Only itinerary.
There are 5 nights at a hotel in Siem Reap, 1 night in Battambang, 1 night in Kampong Chhnang, 1 night at Kirirom and 1 night in Phnom Penh. There are 2 nights at a homestay (or simple guesthouse) at the village of Chi Phat and 2 nights in bungalow accommodation on the Kampot River.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.