Cordillera Blanca Climber
Peru, Climbing, 18 days - from £2,495 (land only) - from €2,995 (land only) - from $4,115 (land only)
- Professional English-speaking mountain leader
- Single group airport transfer on arrival
- All accommodation as described in the trip dossier
- Meals as detailed in the Meal Plan
- All transport required by the itinerary
- All camping equipment (except personal equipment)
- A full trek crew including cook and baggage animals and their handlers
- Group safety equipment including satellite phone; portable altitude chamber; oxygen; climbing ropes etc
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Airport transfers other than group transfers
- Some meals as detailed in the Meal Plan
- Personal equipment (sleeping bag - mountaineering clothing / ice axe / crampons etc.)
- Miscelaneous personal spending
All breakfasts; 16 lunches and 14 dinners are included in the holiday price. Where it makes sense for clients to have a choice of dining options, we have not included these meals in the holiday price. In practice this amounts to a total of 3 dinners, one in Lima on the day of arrival and 2 in Huaraz. Depending on flight times you may also need to buy a lunch in Lima either on arrival or departure day. We recommend you allow approximately $15 to $25 for each of these meals.
During this holiday the group will spend 2 nights in Lima's Miraflores District and a total of 5 nights in Huaraz in comfortable tourist standard hotels. Whilst on trek there will be a total of 10 nights camping. All accommodation is allocated on a twin-sharing basis. If you are travelling by yourself you will be paired up with another single client of the same sex. It is possible to hire a single tent while on trek (please note single tent hire does not include single rooms in hotels). Depending on availability, it may be possible to pre-book single rooms for the nights that you spend in hotels. Details of single supplements are given on the 'Dates & Prices' page on our website.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.