Cordillera Blanca Trek - Alpamayo Circuit
Peru, Trek & Walk, 15 days - from £1,695 (land only) - from €2,035 (land only) - from $2,795 (land only)
- An experienced English speaking local leader
- Lima Airport transfers as described in the itinerary
- Accommodation as described in the trip dossier
- Meals as described in the meal plan
- All land transport involved in the itinerary
- Full service camping including food and all equipment (excluding personal equipment)
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Some meals as described in the meal plan
- Tips for porters and other trek staff
- Miscellaneous expenses - drinks and souvenirs etc
All breakfasts are included in cost of your holiday as are all lunches and dinners during the trekking phase of this holiday. You will pay directly for a total of 4 dinners, plus any meals on day 1 of the land only itinerary (this will depend on your arrival time in Lima). From traditional Peruvian dishes, through to budget bites and fine cuisine you should allow approximately US$10 - 15 per meal.
On arrival in Lima, the group will be transferred to a comfortable hotel in Lima. The following three nights will be spent a centrally located hotel in Huaraz. During the trek there will be 9 nights camping. All accommodation is allocated on a twin sharing basis. If you are travelling by yourself you will be paired up with another single client of the same sex. Depending on availability, it may be possible to pre-book single rooms and/or a single tent throughout the holiday. For additional hotel prices and single supplement costs please refer to the dates and prices page of the trip on our website.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.