Secret Sierras of the Costa Blanca
Spain, Trek & Walk, 8 days - from £695 (land only) - from €975 (land only) - from $1,140 (land only)
- Professional English-speaking local leader
- One or two Alicante Airport group transfers on Day 1 and on Day 8
- All accommodation as described in the trip dossier
- Meals as detailed in the Meal Plan
- All transfers required during the trip
- Baggage transfer
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Airport transfers (other than the one or two group transfers described)
- Some meals as detailed in the Meal Plan
- Tips for support staff and guide
- Miscellaneous expenses - drinks and souvenirs etc.
All breakfasts, 5 packed lunches and 5 dinners are included in the holiday price. Clients will pay directly for dinner on the first evening in Altea and for their lunch and dinner on the free day. We recommend you allow 10 - 20 Euros per meal for these 3 meals.
There are three separate bases for this walking holiday. Our first base is a charming family-run hostal with a pool located at the foot of the Sierra Aitana. We have 2 nights here before transfering to Castell de Castell where we stay for 2 nights at a family-run rural hotel with small spa. Our final base for the remaining 3 nights is a hotel on the seafront in the peaceful coastal village of Altea which is located in the centre of a wide bay surrounded by an amphitheatre of unspoiled mountains. All accommodation is based on twin share. If you are travelling by yourself you will be paired with another single traveller of the same sex. Depending on availability, single accommodation is available at supplementary cost.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.