Camino Cubano - Trekking in Cuba
Cuba, Trek & Walk, 14 days - from £1,295 (land only) - from €1,555 (land only) - from $2,135 (land only)
- An experienced professional leader
- Single timed Havana Airport transfers (on first and last day of itinerary)
- All land transport involved in the itinerary
- All accommodation as described in the trip dossier
- Meals as per Meal Plan
- Cuba Tourist Card (Cuba Visa)
- Sightseeing tours as described with an English speaking tour guide
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Tips for local staff
- Airport transfers other than the group transfers
- Airport departure tax
- Miscellaneous expenses - drinks and souvenirs etc
All meals included from dinner on day 1 to breakfast on day 14.
During this holiday you will spend 2 nights in a comfortable tourist-class hotel in the old town of Havana, 9 nights at tourist-class hotels some with swimming pool along the route. 1 night we stay in a basic hacienda, with dormitory accommodation in the Parque Guanayara. Whilst climbing Pico Turquino you spend 1 night at a mountain hut/cabin with very basic accommodation and facilities. All hotels have en-suite facilities except for the night in the hacienda and the mountain hut. Single rooms are available for a supplementary cost (available for all nights except when in the hacienda and cabin). If you are travelling by yourself, you will be paired up with another single client of the same sex on those occasions where the accommodation is arranged on a twin-sharing basis. Additional hotel nights in Havana are also available. For hotel prices and single supplement costs please refer to the dates and prices page of the trip on our website or contact the office. Hotels are subject to availability and prices may vary.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.