Walk the Camino de Santiago - The Way of St James
Spain, Trek & Walk, 8 days - from £895 (land only) - from €1,255 (land only) - from $1,505 (land only)
- An experienced local English-speaking guide
- Single timed group airport transfers
- All vehicle transfers required by the itinerary
- All baggage transfers required by the itinerary
- All accommodation as described in the trip dossier
- All meals as detailed in the Meal Plan
What's Not Included
- Travel Insurance
- Visas (if applicable)
- Miscellaneous expenses - drinks and souvenirs etc
All meals except 1 dinner are included. A packed lunch will be provided for each day and you will need to allow space in your daypack for this.
In the small towns of Sarria, Portomarin, Palas de Rei, Melide and Arzua we stay in comfortable family run hotels and guesthouses. In Rua we stay in a more rural property but has all the flavour and charm of Spain. In Santiago we stay in a comfortable hotel in the old town. All accommodation is en-suite and is based on twin sharing. If you are travelling by yourself you will be paired up with another single client of the same sex. A single room supplements is available for an additional cost. Additional nights in Santiago de Compostela are available, please contact us for a quote. For single supplement costs please refer to the dates and prices page of the holiday on our website.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.