Temples and Jungles of Cambodia
Cambodia, Discovery, 14 days - from £1,095 (land only) - from €1,535 (land only) - from $1,780 (land only)
- English-speaking local guide
- Airport transfer as described
- All accommodation as described in the trip dossier
- Meals as detailed in the Meal Plan
- All land transport as described in the itinerary
- National park entrance fees
- Excursions as mentioned in the itinerary.
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Airport transfer
- Some meals as detailed in the meal plan
- Extra activities and excursions
- Tips for local staff
- Miscellaneous personal expenditure
All breakfasts, 8 lunches and 6 dinners are included in the holiday price. Eating out in Cambodia is generally inexpensive especially if you use the local eateries, but there are also plenty of international restaurants. You should budget between US$5 and $15, per meal depending on your choice.
During this trip the group will spend 13 nights in comfortable hotels and beach resort bungalows (some of which have swimming pools). We also spend 1 night with the Chambok community where we experience a traditional home stay. Additional nights in Siem Reap and Phnom Penh are available either at the group hotel or in a range of different hotels. For Hotel prices and single supplement costs please refer to the dates and prices page of the holiday on our website.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.