Chomolhari and the Bonte La - Classic Bhutan Trek
Bhutan & Nepal, Trek & Walk, 12 days - from £2,295 (land only) - from €3,215 (land only) - from $3,700 (land only)
- An experienced English-speaking local leader plus support crew
- Kathmandu Airport transfers
- Bhutan flights and transfers
- All land transport involved in the itinerary
- All accommodation as described in the trip dossier
- All meals
- Guided sightseeing tour of Kathmandu
- A full service on trek including food and all equipment (excluding personal equipment)
What's Not Included
- Travel Insurance
- Nepalese and Bhutanese visa costs
- Departure taxes on leaving Kathmandu and Bhutan (if applicable)
- Tips for drivers and trek staff
- Miscellaneous expenses - drinks and souvenirs etc.
All meals are included from dinner on day 1 to breakfast on day 13.
This trip has 2 nights in Kathmandu, one en route to Bhutan and one on the return journey. We use a comfortable, centrally located hotel. In Bhutan we use the best available standard of hotel accommodation . Whilst on trek there are 6 nights camping. All accommodation is allocated on a twin sharing basis. If you are travelling by yourself you will be paired up with another single client of the same sex. It is possible to hire a single tent while on trek for an additional cost. Please note single tent hire does not include single rooms in hotels. For the 2 hotel nights in Kathmandu single rooms are available for a supplementary cost. Additional hotel nights in Kathmandu are also available. In Bhutan, single rooms are much more difficult to pre-book. However, it may be possible if there is availability. Please note that it will not be possible to book single rooms in Bhutan for festival trips. For Hotel prices and single supplement costs please refer to the dates and prices page of the trip on our website. Hotels are subject to availability and prices may vary.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.