Choquequirao to Machu Picchu Trek
Peru, Trek & Walk, 13 days - from £1,295 (land only) - from €1,750 (land only) - from $2,265 (land only)
- An experienced English speaking local leader
- Cusco Airport transfers on Day 1 and Day 13 only
- All accommodation as described in the trip dossier
- Meals as detailed in the Meal Plan
- When camping a full service including food and all equipment (excluding personal equipment)
- Camping mattresses are provided as a part of the camping equipment
- All land transport involved in the itinerary
- A guided walking tour of Cusco
- Machu Picchu entrance fee
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Cusco Airport transfers other than on Days 1 and 13
- Tips for porters and other trek staff
- Some meals as described in the Meal Plan
- Cusco airport departure taxes (if applicable)
- Miscellaneous expenses - drinks and souvenirs etc
Where there is a wide range of dining options and budgets, it is sensible to leave this choice to you and we have therefore not included in the trip price, meals (other than breakfasts) while staying in Cusco and in Machu Picchu Pueblo (Aguas Calientes). All breakfasts, 9 lunches and 8 dinners are included in the trip price. For full details of which meals are included, please refer to the itinerary in the trip dossier. Clients will be expected to pay for a total of 3 lunches and 3 dinners and we recommend you budget $10 - $25 dollars per meal.
During the holiday there are a total of 3 nights in a comfortable centrally located hotel in Cusco and 1 night in a basic hotel in Machu Picchu Pueblo (Aguas Calientes). Whilst trekking there will be a total of 8 nights camping. All accommodation is allocated on a twin-sharing basis. If you are travelling by yourself you will be paired up with another single client of the same sex. It is possible to hire a single tent while on trek for an additional cost. This must be arranged ahead of departure and is subject to availability (please note that single tent hire does not include single rooms in hotels). Depending on availability, it may also be possible to pre-book single hotel rooms. For additional hotel prices and single supplement costs please refer to the dates and prices page of the trip on our website.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.