Trekking in Cappadocia and the High Taurus
Turkey, Trek & Walk, 12 days - from £695 (land only) - from €975 (land only) - from $1,175 (land only)
- A professional English-speaking local guide
- Single timed Kayseri Airport transfers at the beginning and end of the trip
- All accommodation as described in the trip dossier
- All meals
- All land transport throughout the trip
- A full trek service including cook and baggage transfer
- Entrance and camping fees for the Aladaglar National Park
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Kayseri Airport transfers (other than the single group transfer at the beginning and end of the trip)
- Tips for local staff
- Entrance fees at tourist sites and optional activities
- Miscellaneous expenses - drinks and souvenirs etc.
All meals are included in the trip price from dinner on day 1 to breakfast on day 12.
During this trip, the group will spend 2 nights at an hotel in central Cappadocia and 1 night at an hotel in southern Cappadocia. There will also be 8 nights camping. Accommodation is on a twin share basis. It is possible to hire a single tent while on trek for an additional cost. Please note single tent hire does not include single rooms in hotels. For the 3 hotel nights, single rooms are available for a supplementary cost. Additional hotel nights in Cappadocia are also available. For Hotel prices and single supplement costs please refer to the dates and prices page of the trip on our website.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.