Cape Town to Vic Falls - Cape, Kalahari & Delta
South Africa & Botswana & Namibia & Zimbabwe, Wildlife & Safari, 22 days - from £2,395 (land only) - from €2,895 (land only) - from $3,860 (land only)
- English-speaking local guide
- Airport transfer on day 1 of land only itinerary
- All accommodation as described
- Meals as described
- All land transport as described
- National park entrance fees
- Optional activites as described in the itinerary.
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Airport taxes
- Airport transfer on day 22 of itinerary
- Some meals as detailed in the meal plan
- Extra activities and excursions
- Tips for local staff
- Miscellaneous personal expenditure
Included in your holiday price are 20 breakfasts, 15 lunches and 12 dinners. On free days or where there is a variety of options it makes sense not to include your meals other than breakfast in your holiday price leaving the choice to you. In practice on this holiday this means you will pay directly for a total of 5 lunches and 10 dinners. We recommend you budget £8 - 15 for each of these meals
During this holiday the group will spend 19 nights in comfortable lodges, tented camps or guesthouses with en-suite facilities. Some of the lodges have swimming pools. There are 2 nights wild camping with very basic facilities (when in the Okavango Delta). If you are travelling by yourself you will be paired up with another single client of the same sex. Single rooms are available at an additional cost. Please refer to the dates and prices page for costs. Additional nights in Cape Town and Victoria Falls are also available.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.