The Connemara Ramble - Walking Holiday in Ireland
Ireland, Trek & Walk, 8 days - from £995 (land only) - from €1,245 (land only) - from $1,740 (land only)
- English-speaking local guide
- Group airport transfers
- All accommodation as described in the trip dossier
- Meals as detailed in the Meal Plan
- All land transport required by the itinerary
- National park entrance fees
- All excursions mentioned in the itinerary.
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Airport taxes (currently 10 Euros from Knock)
- Airport transfers other than group transfers
- Some meals as detailed in the meal plan
- Extra activities and excursions
- Tips for local staff
- Miscellaneous personal expenditure
All breakfasts are included in the holiday price. Lunches can be purchased from the guesthouse by prior arrange the afternoon/evening before. There are also village shops where you can purchase lunch. These will cost 5-10 per lunch. Dinners will be in the local pub or a local restaurant. You should budget around 20 per dinner.
During this holiday we will be staying in family run B&B's and guesthouses. All accommodation has en-suite facilities and is on a twin share basis. If you are travelling by yourself you will be paired with another single traveller of the same sex. Depending on availability, it is possible to request single rooms for an additional charge. For single supplement costs please refer to the trip dates and prices page on our website. All accommodation is subject to availability and prices may vary.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.