Corsica Haute Route - Trekking the GR20
Corsica & France, Trek & Walk, 15 days - from £1,595 (land only) - from €1,995 (land only) - from $2,790 (land only)
- An experienced professional leader
- A single timed group transfer from Bastia Airport to Calvi on Day 1
- All road transfers detailed in the itinerary
- All meals included
- All accommodation as described in the dossier
- During the trek a full service - including food and all camping equipment (excluding personal equipment)
- Vehicle support and baggage transfer
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Airport transfers (other than the single group transfer to Calvi on Day 1)
- Miscellaneous expenses - drinks etc.
All meals are included from dinner on day 1 to breakfast on day 15.
During this trip the group will have 4 hotel nights. The other nights during the trek we will camp or make use of park refuges, or small privately owned gites. These arrangements have to be flexible according to availability in the gites and refuges. Camping is often a better option to staying in the busy dormitories. Most of the gites or refuges have non-segregated (mixed female/male) dormitory-style sleeping arrangements. Some of the washing facilities at these places are simple and the water can be cold. Where we are camping or staying in a refuge, we will eat with our hosts in a dining area or basic restaurant and we can expect good hospitality and home cooking. On camping days group members will put up their own tents which are held in storage at each of these places. Single rooms and tents are not available. In the hotels the rooming is on a twin share basis. If you are travelling by yourself you will be paired with another single traveller of the same sex. Additional hotels nights in Bastia are available, please contact the KE office for prices.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.