Trekking in the Ring of Fire
Canada, Trek & Walk, 17 days - from £2,095 (land only) - from €2,515 (land only) - from $3,455 (land only)
- Bilingual professional English-speaking driver-guide(s)
- 1 single timed transfer from Vancouver downtown hotel to airport on departure
- All land and ferry transfers required by the itinerary
- All accommodation as described in the trip dossier
- Meals as detailed in the Meal Plan
- Entrance fees for parks and other sites mentioned on the program (except where mentioned as 'optional')
- All camping equipment except personal equipment but including inflatable mattress
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Visas (if required)
- Arrival transfer from the airport to Vancouver downtown hotel
- Tips for local staff
- Some meals as detailed in the Meal Plan
- Cost of optional activities
- Miscellaneous personal expenses
All breakfasts, 10 lunches and 14 dinners are included in the holiday price. We suggest you allow a total of $40 - 60 for the meals not included. While staying at campgrounds meals will be prepared by the guide with some help from the group with camp chores.
The group will have 1 night at the beginning and 1 night at the end of the tour in a 3 -star hotel in Vancouver. There are 14 nights spent camping where the accommodation is in 2-person tents. We use campgrounds with basic facilities including washrooms, tables, benches and barbecues. Most (but not all) campgrounds have hot showers - usually for an extra charge. All accommodation is allocated on a twin-sharing basis. If you are travelling by yourself you will be paired up with another single client of the same sex. It is possible to pre-arrange single rooms and / or single tent for a supplementary cost. For single supplement costs please refer to the dates and prices section of the trip page on the website. Extra hotel nights at the beginning and the end of the trip are also available.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.