Cape Town and the Garden Route
South Africa, Discovery, 11 days - from £1,095 (land only) - from €1,535 (land only) - from $1,780 (land only)
- Professional English-speaking tour guide / driver
- Group airport transfers
- All land transport required by the itinerary
- All acccommodation as described in the trip dossier
- Meals as detailed in the Meal Plan
- All entrance fees required by the itinerary
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Airport taxes (if applicable)
- Transfers other than group transfers
- Tips to local staff
- Some meals as detailed in the Meal Plan
- Entrance fees and activities clearly described as optional
- Miscellaneous personal spending
All breakfasts are included in the holiday price along with 8 lunches and 4 dinners. Lunches are not included on your free day in Hermanus and the second day in Cape Town. Dinner are not included in Knysna, Oudtshoorn, Hermanus and Cape Town. This is a total of 2 lunches and 6 dinners which are not included. In all of these places there are several options for dining in local restaurants or taverns.
The majority of the accommodation on this holiday is of a comfortable standard many with seaview rooms in small friendly family run inns and guesthouses. Some of the accommodations have swimming pools as well. All the accommodations except for 2nights are on a twin-share basis with en-suite facilities. In Tsitsikamma and Franschoek we stay in 4 person cabins/chalets which have twin rooms but shared facilities for the 4 people. These cabins/chalets also have a kitchen and lounge area, and will we cook and eat in one of the cabins/chalets.
Single rooms are available for a supplementary cost. If you are travelling by yourself, you will be paired up with another single client of the same sex. Additional hotel nights in Cape Town are also available. For Hotel prices and single supplement costs please refer to the dates and prices page of the trip on our website or call the KE office. Hotels are subject to availability and prices may vary.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.