Trek the Chilkoot Trail and Canoe the Yukon River
Canada & Usa, Trek & Walk, 15 days - from £2,195 (land only) - from €2,595 (land only) - from $3,620 (land only)
- An multi-lingual experienced local trekking and canoeing guide
- Accommodation as per the dossier
- Meals as detailed in the Meal Plan
- All transport involved in the itinerary
- All water safety equipment (Bouyancy aid etc)
- Entrance fees for national parks and other sites
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Tips for local guides and support staff
- Some meals as detailed in the Meal Plan
- Miscellaneous expenses - drinks and souvenirs etc
All meals except 2 lunch and 3 dinners are included in the holiday price. These meals are when you are in Whitehorse. You should budget approx 15-20 CAD$ per meal.
During this holiday the group will spend 4 nights at lodge in Whitehorse. Whilst trekking on the Chilkoot Trail we will spend 5 nights camping at designated campsites along the trail. These campsites are basic. As we are carrying all our equipment single tents are not available on this section of the holiday. Whilst canoeing on the Yukon River we will wild camp alongside the river. Sometimes this will be near to a wilderness cabin. We will usually source wood for a fire. Single tents are available for this canoeing section of the holiday. All accommodation is allocated on a twin-sharing basis. If you are travelling by yourself you will be paired up with another single client of the same sex. Single rooms are available in Whitehorse. For single supplement costs please refer to the dates and prices page of the holiday on our website. Additional nights in Whitehorse are also available, please call our office for a price. Hotels are subject to availability and prices may vary.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.