Albania, Discovery, 9 days - from £895 (land only) - from €1,120 (land only) - from $1,565 (land only)
- A professional English-speaking local guide
- Single timed Tirana Airport transfers at the beginning and end of the trip
- All land transport throughout the trip
- All accommodation as described in the trip dossier
- All meals as described in the meal plan
- Ferry ride on Lake Koman
- Entrance fees at tourist sites
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Tips for local staff
- Tirana Airport transfers (other than the single group transfer at the beginning and end of the trip)
- Miscellaneous expenses - drinks and souvenirs etc.
All meals are included in the trip price, from dinner on day 1 to breakfast on day 9.
During this trip the group will spend 1 night in a centrally-located panoramic 3 star hotel in Kruje, 2 nights in a simple but traditional hotel in the Valbona Valley, 1 night in a centrally located 3 star hotel in Kruje, 1 night at a hotel in the citadel district in Berat, 1 night in a 3 star hotel in Saranda, 1 night in a mountain hotel on the Llogora Pass and 1 night at a centrally-located 3 star hotel in Tirana. All accommodation is arranged on a twin-sharing basis. Please refer to the website for single supplement costs. Note that hotel choices are subject to availability.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.