Totally Tropical Trekking in Dominica
Dominica, Trek & Walk, 10 days - from £1,695 (land only) - from €2,290 (land only) - from $2,825 (land only)
- English-speaking local guide
- Group airport transfers
- All accommodation as described in the trip dossier
- Meals as detailed in the Meal Plan
- All land transport required by the itinerary
- National park entrance fees
- All excursions mentioned in the itinerary.
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Airport taxes
- Airport transfers other than group transfers
- Some meals as detailed in the meal plan
- Extra activities and excursions
- Tips for local staff
- Miscellaneous personal expenditure
All meals are included from dinner on day 1 to breakfast on day 10.
During this holiday, the group will spend 4 nights at the Evergreen Hotel near Roseau, right on the shores of the Caribbean Sea, rooms have A/C, there is a small restaurant with fantastic sea views and a pool. We will also spend 1 night in a family run guesthouse in Castle Bruce and 4 nights in lodge accommodation right on the beach at Picard, Portsmouth. As tourism is still in its infancy in Dominica you will find that the accommodation is simple, but full of charm and we will enjoy some delicious and authentic Caribbean home cooking, with ingredients often picked directly from the gardens. All accommodation is on a twin share basis. If you are travelling by yourself you will be paired with another single traveller of the same sex. Depending on availability, it is possible to request single rooms for an additional charge. For hotel prices and single supplement costs please refer to the holiday dates and prices page on our website. Hotels are subject to availability and prices may vary.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.