From Darjeeling to Bhutan
Bhutan & India, Trek & Walk, 20 days - from £2,995 (land only) - from €3,745 (land only) - from $4,970 (land only)
- An experienced local leader
- Delhi Airport transfers (on Day 1 and Day 20)
- Delhi to Bagdogra and Paro to Delhi flights and associated airport transfers
- All land transport involved in the itinerary
- All accommodation as described in the trip dossier
- All meals throughout the holiday
- Full service on trek including food and all equipment (excluding personal equipment) is included in the trek price
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Airport transfers other than specified
- Indian and Bhutanese visa fees
- Tips for porters and other trek staff
- Miscellaneous expenses - drinks and souvenirs etc
All meals are included in the holiday price from lunch on day 1 to breakfast on day 20.
During this holiday the group will spend a total of 2 nights in Delhi at a tourist-class hotel close to the airport . The itinerary also includes a night in Darjeeling and a night in Kalimpong, where we use comfortable tourist class hotels. Whilst in Bhutan, we use a good standard of hotel accommodation in Paro and in Thimpu. During the 2 separate trekking elements of the trip, there is a total of 9 nights camping. All accommodation is allocated on a twin sharing basis. If you are travelling by yourself you will be paired up with another single client of the same sex. It is possible to hire a single tent while on trek for an additional cost. (Please note single tent hire does not include single rooms in hotels). It is also normally possible to book single rooms for the hotel nights in India and Bhutan, or extra nights in Delhi if you plan to arrive early or depart later than the group trip dates (all subject to availability). For Single tent hire costs, Single room Supplements and additional hotel night costs, please refer to our website (note that hotel prices are subject to change).
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.