Bernese Oberland Haute Route - East
Switzerland, Trek & Walk, 8 days - from £1,195 (land only) - from €1,435 (land only) - from $1,970 (land only)
- Professional IFMGA qualified guide(s) on a 1:6 ratio
- Group mountaineering equipment
- All accommodation as described in the trip dossier
- All breakfasts and dinners
- Transfers required by the itinerary (except airport transfers)
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Airport transfers
- Some meals as detailed in the Meal Plan
- Miscellaneous expenses - drinks and souvenirs etc.
All breakfasts and 6 dinners are included in the trip price. Packed lunches and snacks can be bought in the huts. On some days there will also be the possibility of having a hot lunch either at a hut encountered on route or a late lunch taken at our overnight halt. You should allow around CHF15 - 20 per lunch. Most groups prefer to choose a restaurant for the final evening meal in Interlaken and we have therefore not included this meal in the price of your holiday. We suggest 30 - 40 Swiss Francs should be sufficient to cover this meal.