Everest from Tibet Discovery Tour
Tibet & Nepal, Discovery, 16 days - from £2,595 (land only) - from €3,245 (land only) - from $4,545 (land only)
- A professional English-speaking local guide
- Kathmandu Airport transfers
- All land transport involved in the itinerary
- All accommodation as described in the trip dossier
- All meals throughout the holiday
- During the tour a full service - including food and all equipment (excluding personal equipment)
- Guided sightseeing tours of Kathmandu and Lhasa
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Nepalese and Tibetan visas
- Tips for porters and other trek staff
- Miscellaneous expenses - souvenirs and drinks etc
All meals are included in the holiday price from dinner on day 1 to breakfast on day 16.
During this holiday the group will spend 3 nights in Kathmandu at a centrally-located tourist-class hotel. We also have 4 nights hotel accommodation in Lhasa, giving the group plenty of time for acclimatisation. Between Lhasa and Kathmandu we use a range of available hotel accommodation which varies from very comfortable to basic. There are 2 nights on this holiday where we will be camping. All accommodation is allocated on a twin sharing basis. If you are travelling by yourself you will be paired up with another single client of the same sex. IDepending on availability, single accommodation is available for a supplementary cost. Additional hotel nights in Kathmandu are also available. For Hotel prices and single supplement costs please refer to the dates and prices page of the trip on our website. Hotels are subject to availability and prices may vary.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.