The Jiri Trek - Nepal Foothills to the Khumbu
Nepal, Trek & Walk, 15 days - from £1,195 (land only) - from €1,435 (land only) - from $1,970 (land only)
- An experienced English-speaking local KE leader
- Kathmandu Airport transfers
- Internal flight and all land transport involved in the itinerary
- All accommodation as detailed in the trip dossier
- All meals
- Guided sightseeing tour of Kathmandu
- Full trekking service including all equipment (excluding personal equipment)
What's Not Included
- Travel Insurance
- Nepalese Visa
- Tips for porters and other trek staff
- Miscellaneous expenses - drinks and souvenirs etc.
All meals are included in the trip price from Dinner on Day 1 to Lunch on Day 15.
During this trip the group will spend a total of 3 nights in Kathmandu at a centrally-located tourist-class hotel. Whilst on trek we have 3 nights in basic but comfortable lodges and 8 nights camping. All accommodation is on a twin sharing basis. If you are travelling by yourself you will be paired up with another single client of the same sex. It is possible to hire a single tent while on trek for an additional cost. Please note single tent hire does not include single rooms in hotels. For the 3 hotel nights in Kathmandu single rooms are available for a supplementary cost. Additional hotel nights in Kathmandu are also available. For Hotel prices and single supplement costs please refer to the dates and prices page of the trip on our website. Hotels are subject to availability and prices may vary.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.