Everest Luxury Lodge Trek
Nepal, Trek & Walk, 13 days - from £1,895 (land only) - from €2,655 (land only) - from $3,070 (land only)
- An English-speaking local leader
- Kathmandu Airport transfers
- Internal flights and all land transport included in the itinerary
- Accommodation as described in the trip dossier
- All meals
- Guided sightseeing tour of Kathmandu
- Once on trek the group will be assisted by porters and experienced Sherpa guides
What's Not Included
- Travel Insurance
- Nepalese Visa
- Tips for porters and other trek staff
- Miscellaneous expenses - drinks and souvenirs etc.
All meals are included in holiday price from dinner on day 1 to breakfast on day 13
While in Kathmandu the group will spend 3 nights at the original Yak and Yeti Hotel, a Kathmandu landmark and the place from which the 1953 expedition set out on the first successful climb of Everest. While on trek we will have a total of 8 nights in Yeti Mountain Home Luxury Lodges in comfortable twin or double rooms with attached bathroom and hot and cold running water. While these lodges are vastly superior to standard lodges in the mountains (which generally do not have running hot water and use shared washing rooms and toilets), they are never-the-less remote. All furnishings fittings and equipment have to be carried long distances by porters. You should therefore not expect the standards that can be achieved in luxury accommodation in the city. All accommodation is on a twin sharing basis. If you are travelling by yourself you will be paired up with another single client of the same sex. Depending on availability, single rooms can be requested at a supplementary cost. Additional hotel nights in Kathmandu can also be arranged.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.