In Search of Erik the Red - Greenland Trek
Greenland & Iceland, Trek & Walk, 12 days - from £2,395 (land only) - from €2,995 (land only) - from $3,950 (land only)
- Professional English speaking Icelandic guides
- Flights from Reykjavik to Narsarsuaq and return
- All accommodation as described in the trip dossier
- Meals as detailed in the Meal Plan
- Land and boat transfers as required by the itinerary
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Keflavik Airport transfers
- Some meals as detailed in the Meal Plan
- Miscellaneous expenses - drinks and souvenirs etc
All meals are included except lunches and dinners when in Reykjavik and dinner on each of 2 nights at Narsarsuaq.
During this trip the group will spend 2 nights in basic hotel or guesthouse accommodation, situated within a short walk of central Reykjavik. The accommodation here will be based on twin room sharing although it may be possible to book a single room at an additional cost. In Greenland, we will use a mix of simple lodges, hostels and farmsteads, where the accommodation is usually is small dormitories sleeping 2 to 6 people. Bedding is not provided when in Greenland and sleeping bags are required.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.