The E5 Trans-Alp
Austria & Germany & Italy, Trek & Walk, 10 days - from £1,195 (land only) - from €1,675 (land only) - from $1,995 (land only)
- English-speaking qualified guide
- Transfers between Oy-Mittelberg railway station and the group hotel
- 5 nights guesthouse and 4 nights mountain huts
- All meals except lunches
- Entrance fee and guided tour of Bozen Museum
- All land transport and transfers required by the itinerary
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Lunches and snacks
- Miscellaneous personal expenses
- Entrance fees and costs involved in any optional activities
All meals except lunches included.
We spend 5 nights in local guesthouses and 4 nights in mountain huts or refuges. These mountain huts owned and operated by the German or Austrian Mountaineering Club provide simple accommodation in non segregated dormitory rooms. All the huts have restaurants, dining room, toilets and washing facilities. Some also have drying rooms and showers. Accommodation in guest houses is normally twin-share. If you are travelling by yourself you will be paired up with another individual traveller of the same sex for rooms in guest houses. Single supplements are not available for this trip.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.