Family Adventure -Villages & Monasteries of Ladakh
India, Family, 14 days - from £1,395 (land only) - from €1,955 (land only) - from $2,260 (land only)
- An experienced professional English speaking local guide
- Internal flights and transfers
- Delhi Airport transfers on Day 1 and Day 14
- All accommodation as described in the trip dossier
- Visit to Taj Mahal
- All meals
- Once on trek a full service including food and all equipment (excluding personal equipment)
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Tips for porters and other trek staff
- Indian Visa
- Entrance fees to monuments in Agra & Fatehpur Sikri
- Miscellaneous expenses - drinks and souvenirs etc
All meals are included in the holiday price from lunch on day 1 to breakfast on day 14.
On arrival in Delhi we overnight at a centrally located tourist standard hotel in the city. We use a good standard of hotel accommodation for our 5 nights in Leh. Returning to Delhi after the trek, the group will transfer to Agra and spend 1 night at a conveniently located tourist class hotel in that city with a swimming pool. On the return to Delhi, we overnight at a hotel. All hotel accommodation is based on twin sharing, but extra beds can usually be arranged to allow children to share mum and dad's room. There are 5 nights camping and 2 persons will usually share a 3-person tent. Of course, children can share a tent with their parents if required. If your flight schedule requires that you spend an extra night in Delhi on this day, please contact the KE office.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.