Atlas to the Atlantic - Morocco Family Adventure
Morocco, Family, 10 days - from £645 (land only) - from €775 (land only) - from $1,065 (land only)
- An experienced professional English-speaking local leader
- Marrakech Airport transfers (on first and last day of itinerary)
- All land transport involved in the itinerary
- Mules for children to ride (2 per mule) for 4 days of trek
- Accommodation as per the dossier
- All meals included
- Half day Sightseeing tour of Marakech with an English speaking guide
- A full service on trek including food and all equipment (excluding personal equipment)
What's Not Included
- Travel Insurance
- Tips for staff
- Miscellaneous expenses - drinks and souvenirs etc.
All meals included from dinner on day 1 to breakfast on day 10.
During this holiday the group will spend 3 nights at a comfortable family orientated hotel in Marrakech. In the mountains we stay in simple gites for 4 nights, these have family rooms with mattresses on the floor. Blankets are provided here but we advise you to take a sheet sleeping bag. In March and October you may also wish to bring a light sleeping bag to supplement the blankets. Rooms in the gite have shared facilities. The gite in Ait Souka has a hot shower. In Essaouira, we will stay 2 nights in a hotel within the medina area close to the beach.
In the hotels, children of 11yrs and under will share with parents in a triple for a family of 3 or a double with 2 extra beds for a family of 4. Children over 12 yrs will share with parents in a triple for a family of 3, or have 2 rooms for a family of 4. Larger family rooms are occasionally available. We will do everything to ensure that you are happy with your rooming allocation.
Additional hotel nights are available pre and post the holiday. Hotels are subject to availability and prices may vary.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.