Family Adventure Slovenia - Julian Alps Jamboree
Slovenia, Family, 8 days - from £745 (land only) - from €1,045 (land only) - from $1,220 (land only)
- A professional English speaking Slovenian guide
- Single group transfers from/to Ljubjana to Kranjska Gora on Days 1 and 8
- All land transport required by the itinerary
- Hotel accommodation as described in the trip dossier
- All meals
- Qualified instructors for all activities
- All specialist/safety equipment for all activities
- 3 summer toboggan rides per person and all activities as described in the itinerary
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Airport transfers (other than the single group transfer in each direction)
- Soca River Rafting
- Activities which are described as optional in the itinerary
- Miscellaneous expenses - drinks and souvenirs etc
All meals are included in the holiday price from dinner on day 1 to breakfast on day 8.
During this trip the group will spend 7 nights in a comfortable family-friendly hotel near to Kranjska Gora, in the hamlet of Gozd Martuljek. The hotel has stunning views of the mountains and all rooms have balconies. The hotel is set in it's own grounds away from the road and has a small indoor pool. It is in walking distance (20-30 minutes along a safe walking path) to Kranjska Gora, but a free, hourly shuttle bus is provided as well. The shuttle bus can also take you to the Aqua Park at the sister hotel and the centre of Kranjska Gora.
Accommodation here is twin sharing or family rooms with bunk beds, all with en-suite facilities. Children of 11yrs and under will share with parents in a triple for a family of 3 or a double with 2 extra beds for a family of 4. Children over 12 yrs will share with parents in a triple for a family of 3, or have 2 rooms for a family of 4. We will do everything to ensure that you are happy with your rooming allocation.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.