Family Holiday in Thailand - Tropical Adventures
Thailand, Family, 14 days - from £1,045 (land only) - from €1,255 (land only) - from $1,725 (land only)
- A local English speaking KE leader (from day 1 to day 11)
- Internal flights and transfers
- Single timed airport transfers
- All accommodation as described
- Meals as described in the Meal Plan
- Any land transport involved in the itinerary including the overnight sleeper train to Chiang Mai
- Ferry to Ko Samet
- Guided sightseeing tours in Bangkok Chiang Mai and Nan
What's Not Included
- Travel Insurance
- Some meals as described in the Meal Plan
- Tips for trek staff
- Departure tax (if applicable)
- Miscellaneous expenses - souvenirs and drinks etc
All breakfasts, 7 lunches and 10 dinners are included. Where there is a wide range of dining options we have left the choice of type of experience and budget to you. In practice you will pay directly for a total of 7 lunches and 4 dinners. We recommend that you budget accordingly for these meals.
The group will spend 2 nights in Bangkok at a centrally-located hotel with air conditioning and pool. One night will be spent on the Bangkok to Chiang Mai sleeper train. There will also be 3 nights in Chiang Mai, 1 night in Nan and 1 night in Phitsanulok, staying in simple hotels with air conditioning. There will be 2 nights staying in a village house at Had Pah Khon, where the accommodation will be in basic dormitory rooms. There are also 3 nights on Ko Samet staying in air conditioned beach hotel rooms. With the exception of the 2 nights at Had Pah Khon, all accommodation is arranged on a twin sharing basis although on occasion smaller children (aged under 11) may share rooms with parents.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.