Family Adventure Canada, British Columbia Bonanza
Canada, Family, 12 days - from £1,595 (land only) - from €1,915 (land only) - from $2,635 (land only)
- English-speaking local guide
- Single timed airport transfers on arrival only
- All accommodation as described in the trip dossier
- Meals as detailed in the Meal Plan
- All land transport required by the itinerary
- National park entrance fees
- All excursions mentioned in the itinerary.
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Airport taxes
- Departure airport transfers
- Some meals as detailed in the meal plan
- Extra activities and excursions
- Tips for local staff
- Miscellaneous personal expenditure
All meals are included except for 3 dinners. These are the dinners whilst staying in Vancouver. There is a large selection of restaurants available in Vancouver to suit all tastes and budgets. The town is very friendly and safe to walk around in day and night. You should budget CAD$25-30 (with taxes and tips) per person per dinner.
During the holiday the group will spend a total of 3 nights in comfortable hotels in Vancouver. We have 8 nights camping in tents on designated fully serviced campgrounds. Tents are based on a twin share. All group members should be willing to help the guide out with camp chores such as setting up tents and helping prepare the meals, fetch water, assist with the dishes etc. In the hotel children of 11yrs and under will share with parents in a triple for a family of 3 or a double with an extendable couch for a family of 4. Children over 12 yrs will share with parents in a triple for a family of 3, or have 2 rooms for a family of 4. We will do everything to ensure that you are happy with your rooming allocation. Additional hotel nights are available. Details of your first night's hotel together with an emergency number will be provided with your booking confirmation.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.