High Jinks in Bulgaria Family Adventure
Bulgaria, Family, 8 days - from £795 (land only) - from €1,115 (land only) - from $1,300 (land only)
- An experienced professional English-speaking local guide
- A single timed group transfer from Sofia Airport to Trigrad on Day 1 and a single timed group transfer from Sofia downtown to Sofia Airport on Day 8
- Accommodation as described in the trip dossier
- All meals
- All equipment and all activities as in the itinerary
- Vehicle support on camping night
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Tips for local staff
- Airport transfers (other than the single timed group transfers)
- Miscellaneous expenses - drinks and souvenirs etc
All meals are included from Dinner on Day 1 to Breakfast on Day 8.
During this holiday the group will spend 5 nights in family run pensions just outside Trigrad in the mountains, 1 night in Sofia and 1 night camping. Tents of 2 or 3 man are available for our camping night.
Accommodation in the pension and hotel are usually in twin sharing or family rooms, all with en-suite facilities. Children of 11yrs and under will share with parents in a triple for a family of 3 or a double with 2 extra beds for a family of 4. Children over 12 yrs will share with parents in a triple for a family of 3, or have 2 rooms for a family of 4. We will do everything to ensure that you are happy with your rooming allocation.
Additional nights are available at the beginning and end of the holiday. Details of your first night's hotel together with an emergency number will be provided with your booking confirmation.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.